Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gucci SS 2014 YEAH! or NOT!

Okay, I have been waiting to see what Gucci's SS 2014 Collection would look like, just because the SS 2013 looks were not that impressive to me. It was nice (because its Gucci of course), but I felt they had kind of played it safe. But CHILE the SS 2014 Men's Collection is different. I don't know where  Frida Giannini  got the idea for all these moody floral patterns, as well as the stylized outerwear. But some of the pieces I really like, others no so much.

This look reminds me of Dwayne Wade somewhat with the tight tailoring, and the relaxed ankle on the pant. I'm not in love with the floral prints but on here they dont look so bad. I think it would take a woman such as  Rihanna or Madonna to pull this one off. hmmm..  out of five stars, ill give this one 3/5

I like this jacket, but not the pants. Not a fan of form fitting pants as far as Men's Fashion goes. The jacket is cool though. 2/5 because of the pants

Sexy! I love tailored suits. Suits do to women what lingerie does for men. The jacket on this look is unique with the double right ride pockets, and then the single left pocket. The color is everything, but I mean what color wouldn't this look good in? ;) 5/5 !! 

Eh, not totally excited about this one but I don't hate it. As mentioned before I'm not a fan of this type of pant on men, but the jacket is not so bad. I like the double breasted approach, it just seems over sized, and somewhat boxy. Not to mention its long on the sleeves and short above the waist.  3/5 overall. 

Frida DID THAT!! with this coat. I love it, it would do more for me if it was a color other than putty. But hey, this ones a winner! It's short like the one before but it isn't a formal coat which makes the look not so bad over a pair of jeans, or even cargos. 4/5 would have 5/5 but i can't get with the pants. Lol. 

And this my friends is where she lost NI, i cant take it. Return to Sender, Address invalid, NO NO NO! 


.....hmmm, idk Gucci. I just don't know. 





No comments:

Post a Comment