Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Took Me Long Enough !

Whatsup? Whatsup?


          Sooooooo let me start by saying THANK YOU to my team for all the progress we're making. This weekend was one of the busiest my life has seen in a minute, and I loved every minute of it. I can say that I'm blessed to be able to start my journey doing what I love with people that I love, and who genuinely love me. So shout out to that.

My weekend started with Britt's trial shoot. StyledbyNI. For this shoot, I did not provide the clothes. These were her own clothes. I'm only responsible for the way they were put together.. The shoot was shot on location inside an abandoned warehouse located on Detroit's East Side.


We got a ton of good shots from both looks, but these are some of my favorites. they're untouched photos.










That was a success, following the shoot was the Shopping Party for RagzTagzandBagz shout out to Tiffany again for my glasses. I love them. Check out Ragz Tagz and Baggz Here for your chance to take up to 25% or more off of your next purchase. 






Also if your in the Greensboro area be sure to check out Jill on the Natural Hair panel at the Return of the Curls Curls Gone Wild Natural Hair Expo and Fashion Show. 

That Pretty Much Sums up my thoughts. Muah! 


The Weekend in NI: 





























No comments:

Post a Comment