Sunday, May 19, 2013

Royalty? or a Disgrace?

     As crazy as it seems, no one is thinking about the future. It seems as if everybody is concerned with the "right now" as opposed to the future. like our actions serve no consequences. Whatever happened to being so focused on the goals you set for yourself that nobody had room to interfere? STOP WORRYING about people who do nothing for you. If these people arent your source of finance, food, or intimacy.. I dont see them relevant. whatever happened to family planning, after high school and college.. The world is a trip. I hate to be a living witness to a generation where having a baby is okay because of what he had on when you saw him in the club. Forget his mama might be crazy, and he never knew his dad, or that he might've been adopted, or raped as a child..the things we experience in life make us who we are. so why you drooling over the exterior of an indivudual, keep that in mind. No one is dating anymore. It's like you clubbing Friday, F*cking Saturday, and Pregnant by Monday. Trifling yes. But that's the reality we live in. CBS Detroit reported a 64.7 increase in child birth among teens only in 2012. Really? Do we ALL need babies, right now? -__- Call me crazy, but if I were to have a baby right now, in about 10 years my child would look to me and say "mama you was a deadbeat, you cared about yourself, clothes, cars, school, work money and shoes more than me" and that statement would be true, because I know myself and my limits and at this point I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR A CHILD AND MYSELF. (yeah I said it)  Not to say that some people don't make mistakes then learn from them, because there are. and shout out to all the young parents who are making ends meet for their families!! Imagine how sweet the African American community would be if instead of robbing, killing, ghetto baby mamas, deadbeat baby daddy's, uneducated children, alcoholics, and drug addicts we were full of business men, or men about their business, women who were comfortable enough by themselves that they wouldn't SETTLE for just anything in Gucci. You know how people say history repeats itself? Im waiting for the part where African Americans were Kings and Queens...     




No comments:

Post a Comment