Friday, May 31, 2013

Review of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS radiant creamy concealers are buzz worthy because they're simply AMAZING! Let's get into the specs about this product. These concealers come in an array of colors, 10 total.


I think the shade range is pretty good, it ranges from very fair to very deep. I think there should be a few more colors for deeper skin tones and those in between so I give it a 4 out of 5 on shade selection.

The concealer features a simple wand with a doe-foot applicator. The application is simple and the creamy consistency allows for superb blending into the skin. I have the NARS radiant concealer in 3 shades Ginger, Caramel and Amande. Amande is a perfect match for my skin tone. I use Caramel to highlight under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose and chin, I use Ginger to highlight my eyebrows. The colors blend so well that it leaves no harsh lines, it truly looks like skin. I find the radiant factor rings very true, the concealer brightens without having shimmer or a pastey appearance on the skin. 

This concealer is pricey. It's $28.00 for .22 oz of product, I think it's well worth it. MAC's moisture cover is $18.00 for .17 oz. and this concealer beats any of MAC's concealers if you ask me, plus a little goes a long way it's very pigmented. 

NARS states that this product is free of

-Parabens
-Sulfates
-Phthalates

It's also non comedeogenic and dermatologist tested. You can purchase the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer from Sephora, Nordstrom and www.Narscosmetics.com. Have you tried this product? If so comment below and let us know what you think! JC


I'm wearing shades Ginger, Caramel and Amande in the above picture. 







No comments:

Post a Comment