Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wake Up Renewed




Good morning, afternoon, and evening. Be renewed with the waking of each day. Today is beautiful, be encouraged to help others but first you must help yourself. It's ok to be selfish from time to time. You need ME time. Don't behave as crabs in a bucket help pull each other up. I'm from Detroit, and my city needs a change, a positive change. I was angry and stressed and that messed with my health. I found peace and YOU can too. Find peace in your life and you will begin to see the changes in your life. I AM the change Detroit needs. I am the change the world needs. My past isn't perfect and future will hold more trials but TODAY my past is my testimony and my actions speaks volumes now. Don't be afraid to be you and you never know, your story may encourage somebody else so don't be shy or timid or lacking self confidence because of stained past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment